Fish & Wildlife Commission: November 18, 2020 Meeting Agenda
Nov 18, 2020 8:30 AM
Times Are Approximate and Best Estimate Only
8:30 a.m. – Call to Order and Administrative Items
Pledge of Allegiance
- Director's Report
9 a.m. – Petitions
Petition Process - Informational
10 a.m. – Fisheries Division
- Madison River Rules Language
- Madison Rule Recommendations Outline
- Madison Comment Themes
- Madison River Rulemaking Public Comment Details
- Madison River Public Comments 1 of 4
- Madison River Public Comments 2 of 4
- Madison River Public Comments 3 of 4
- Madison River Public Comments 4 of 4
- AUDIO of Madison River Rulemaking Discussions is not available here due to extremely large file sizes that cannot be delivered through the FWP website. For audio of this segment of the meeting, please refer to the video recording above or on the FWP YouTube Channel at https://youtu.be/0VANrT6IA6E, or contact the Commission to request copies of the large Madison River MP3 files.
11 a.m. – Lunch Break
12 p.m. – Fisheries Division
Madison River, continued...
2 p.m. – Public Comment for issues not on this agenda and adjournment
Please note: The Commission may take action on all matters specifically noticed on any agenda.
Extensive opportunity is provided for public comment on hunting, fishing and trapping regulations. As a matter of equity for citizens who cannot attend Commission meetings, when making final decisions on these regulations, the Commission will not open public comment unless a significant amendment to the tentative proposal is brought forth by the Commission or Department. Comments will be limited to the amendment only.
The Department ensures its meetings are fully accessible to persons with disabilities and if special accommodations are needed, contact Commission Secretary at (406) 444-3186.