Fish & Wildlife Commission: January 6, 2020 Meeting Agenda
Jan 6, 2020 9:00 AM
FWP Headquarters - 1420 East 6th Avenue - Helena, MT
Times Are Approximate and Best Estimate Only
08:59 AM – Call to Order
09:00 AM – Call to Order
- Commission Business
1. AUDIO: Commission Comments.mp3
- Commission Comments
- Director's Comments
2. AUDIO: Director Report.mp3
09:15 AM – Fisheries Division
09:30 AM – Petitions
- Petition for amendments exempt hovercraft from the definition of a vessel and to exempt hovercraft from the horsepower restrictions on the Bitterroot and Clark Fork Rivers
4. AUDIO of this segment of the meeting is not available here due to extremely large file size that cannot be delivered through the FWP website. For audio of this segment of the meeting, please contact the Commission to request a copy of the MP3 file.
- 1. Hovercraft Petition
- 2. Hovercraft Comments
11:00 AM – Wildlife Division
- White Rock Coulee Right-of-Way Easement
5. AUDIO: White Rock Coulee Right-of-Way Easement.mp3
- **White Rock Coulee Map**
- Helena Urban Deer Plan Quota Ranges and Quotas
6. AUDIO: Helena Urban Deer Plan.mp3
11:30 AM – Public Comment For Issues Not On This Agenda and Adjournment
- Public Comment
7. AUDIO: Items not on the Agenda and Adjournment.mp3
12:00 PM – Lunch Break
12:30 PM – Work Session — Work session will begin after lunch break.
Please note: The Commission may take action on all matters specifically noticed on any agenda.
Extensive opportunity is provided for public comment on hunting, fishing and trapping regulations. As a matter of equity for citizens who cannot attend Commission meetings, when making final decisions on these regulations, the Commission will not open public comment unless a significant amendment to the tentative proposal is brought forth by the Commission or Department. Comments will be limited to the amendment only.
The Department ensures its meetings are fully accessible to persons with disabilities and if special accommodations are needed, contact Commission Secretary at (406) 444-3186.