Friday, September 16, 2011
Whether hunting, fishing, or riding off-highway vehicles—all outdoor recreators seek the same high-quality, outdoor experience in Montana. Help keep the outdoor experience a pleasure for all this fall.
- Always know where you are and what rules apply.
- Stay on legally designated roads and trails.
- Be sure of land ownership and what activities are permitted
- Get permission to access private land—it is the law.
- Take steps to prevent habitat damage and the spread of noxious weeds.
- Know Montana's stream access laws and abide by them.
- Call Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks at 406-444-3753 with questions regarding OHV use in the outdoors.
- Report outdoor violations to TIP-MONT by calling 1-800-847-6668.
For more on these and other outdoor topics, visit the FWP website at fwp.mt.gov.