During Thursday’s session, final decisions will be made on:
· PP&L’s petition to close Cochrane, Ryan and Morony reservoirs on the
· a donation that would add 9 acres to Giant Springs State Park;
· the Beaverhead and Big Hole River recreation rule;
· projects to be funded by the Future Fisheries special drought mitigation funding cycle; and
· a commercial carp fishing permit on Canyon Ferry Reservoir.
Tentative decisions will be made on the 2003 moose, sheep and goat quotas; the 2004 moose and sheep auction rules; the 2003 upland game bird seasons; the 2003 lion seasons and quotas and on the method of calculating the price of the variable-priced outfitter-sponsored license.
The full agenda for the FWP Commission meeting can be found by clicking on the FWP Commission icon on the bottom of the FWP home page at www.fwp.state.mt.us