You are here:   Home » News » News Releases » Headlines » Special License And Permit Applications Due June 1

Special License And Permit Applications Due June 1


Fri May 07 00:00:00 MDT 1999

Hopeful hunters have until June 1 to submit applications to Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks for antelope licenses, deer B licenses, and special elk and deer permits that are annually awarded through special drawings.

Hunters who receive a special permit for taking an antlered buck mule deer are reminded that they are restricted to taking a buck mule deer in the location specified on the permit. Hunting districts in which 1999 mule deer buck permits are being offered are 202, 204, 210, 240, 250, 261, 270, 291, 300, 312 (portion east of Springhill Rocky Mountain Rd.), 324, 455, 510, 530 and 652.

Special license and permit applications are available at all FWP offices and licenses agents. They can also be found on FWP's web site: For information on the buck mule deer permit requirement--or the annual drawings--contact your nearest FWP office, or call FWP Special Licensing in Helena at 406-444-2950.