Fishing - Region 1
Fri Mar 10 09:34:59 MST 2017
Kalispell Interviews are March 17 (9a.m. to 4 p.m.) and March 18 (9a.m. to noon) at FWP Headquarters on N. Meridian Road
Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks is looking for seasonal employees to run
Aquatic Invasive Species Inspection and Decontamination Stations around the state.
Successful applicants receive competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to help protect Montana’s precious water resources.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must possesses a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Must be responsible, dependable, and can work as part of a team.
- A background or interest in natural resources is desirable but not required.
If you are interested, bring your resume or a completed state application to FWP Headquarters in Kalispell on Friday, March 17 ( 9 a.m to 4 p.m)., and Saturday, March 18 (9 a.m. to noon).
For questions call:
Kim Worthy 406-444-1289
Carol Fah 406-444-4657