You are here:   Home » Fish & Wildlife » Licenses & Permits » Scientific Fish & Wildlife » Migratory Bird Rehabilitation

Migratory Bird Rehabilitation

A Scientific Collector's Permit is required to house or rehabilitate injured or orphaned wild migratory birds found in Montana. Rehabilitation of migratory birds requires both a Scientific Collector's Permit (see below) from the state of Montana and a Migrtory Bird Rehabilitation Permit (see below) from the USFWS. Species other than birds are rehabilitated at the Montana Wildlife Center in Helena, MT.

Migratory Bird Rehabilitation Permit Applications