Fish, Wildlife & Parks works very closely with several other agencies to provide a quality TIP-MONT program. Local sheriff departments, the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others have assisted with information, investigations, enforcement and other tasks as needed.
TIP-MONT is funded by a number of sources including:
- hunting and fishing license dollars,
- Federation of North American Wild Sheep,
- U.S. Forest Service,
- Walleyes Unlimited,
- Montana Bow Hunter's Association,
- Bureau of Land Management,
- and private donations.
All donations to the program are used to fund the program and are tax-deductible for those who itemize their deductions on their federal income tax return. If you would like to contribute you may drop off your donation at any FWP regional office or send your donation to:
- Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
- PO Box 200701
- Helena, MT 59601-0701
- (Include a note requesting the donation go to TIP-MONT)