- 2011 Annual Report - Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Annual Report for 2011. [Learn more]
- Wild Revenue Ride in 2011 - This review of FWP’s 2011 financial revenue stream focuses on the passage of voter Initiative-161, the enactment of House Bill 607, and direct fishing and hunting license purchases. ( 624 KB)
- Now You Know - A collection of facts and figures about Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks. ( 4.3 MB)
- Comprehensive Strategy - Montana's Comprehensive Fish and Wildlife Conservation Strategy (CFWCS) is an exhaustive analysis of more than 600 species of birds, mammals, fish, reptiles, amphibians, crayfish, and mussels and the places where they live. [Learn more]
- 2013 Land Book - This biennial report is a collection of FWP land interests. Publication date January 2013. ( 1.6 MB)
Hardcopies are available through the Lands Section. Contact James Colegrove.
- Montana Lake Book - The Montana Lake Book explains how lakes function, how they are threatened and how they can be protected. It also spells out simple actions you can take to help protect and preserve the lakes of Montana. ( 2.6 MB)
- Harvest & Hunting Reports - Annual hunting and harvest reports for antelope, black bear, deer, elk, fur bearer, moose, sheep, goat, and upland game bird. [Learn more]
- Wolf Conservation & Management Annual Reports - Find annual reports about gray wolf conservation and management.
- The Garnet Range Mountain Lion Study: - Characteristics of a Hunted Population in West-Centeral Montana. ( 9.5 MB)
- Black Bear Harvest Research and Management in Montana - 2011 Final Paper. ( 7 MB)
- Ecology and Management of Mule Deer and White-tailed Deer in Montana. ( 3.2 MB)