Home » Doing Business » Licenses & Permits » Vehicle Registration

Register Snowmobiles & OHVs


Snowmobiles operating on public land must be registered and display decals placed in a conspicuous space on the left side of the cowling. Registration is different for Montana residents and nonresidents. Learn more


Off-highway vehicles operating on public land for recreational purposes must be registered and display a decal placed in a conspicuous location on the machine. Learn more